Saturday 1 August 2009


Never. Never never NEVER write a blog drunk.

This comes from someone who wites a lot of blogs.

And someone who is pissed more than Oliver Reed on a week night.

Just take it from an old campaigner. Never write a blog pissed. It's inevitable (God that took all my concentration) that you'll spell something wrong. And you might become OOGACHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGACHAKA OOGA OOGA OOGAChaka DISTRACTED BY THE MUSIC THAT'S PLAYING IN YOUR HEADPHONES. OOPS caps lock.

Also, you might accidentally say things you dont mean to say. About cunts. Cunts you want to cunt in the fuck. Or folk you want to poke in the pokey hole. Or stuff. Stuff you want to stuff in the..... erm..... stuff.

Basically, drunken blogs are a bad idea.

It's 18 days til half my life was ruined, by the way.

Not that I'm keeping watch. That would be weird.

And no-one can accuse me of being weird. Wait..........

Wait a fucking tic. I AM weird. I don't like Leona Lewis, because she's a generic hairbrush-singer. I don't have a fucking sticky up haircut. I won't shag the first thing that looks at me....... whenever that might be. I happen to think that House MD might not be that clever, actually. I have an IQ that I am proud enough of to embarrass myself by mentioning.

Some day, and that day might never come........

oh fuck off and watch the simple life.

:(

No comments: